[Update] $25 Foreo Luna gone wrong!

Where are they now? Foreo Luna Mini
Where are they now? "Foreo" Luna Mini

Hey guys, long time no see!

(Will I ever start a blog post that doesn't start with me apologizing for not posting in absolutely ages? Hmm)

Remember how I did that blog post on that $25 "Foreo" Luna Mini? I've been meaning to post an update for eons! I highly doubt many people are interested now - do any "influencers" even use theirs even more? Hmmm... But you know, I did say I'll keep you guys updated.


So it turns out it's not very suitable for keeping in the shower??? I did try to keep the little silicon plug thing in the charging port to minimize water damage but then I misplaced it and I'm pretty sure it went down hill from there. First the light died, then it went rusty and now I'm pretty sure it's mouldy on the inside?! 


So that's that. I think I fully charged it 3 times before it went. It doesn't charge anymore. Good thing the real thing has a 2 year/10 year warranty. Was I disappointed mine broke? Yes. Did I see any results over it's short lifetime? I can't remember to be honest, so probably nothing too spectacular. Will I buy another (cheapo) one and keep it strictly at the basin? Maybe but I haven't yet. What about you? Did your dupe-version or real Luna go mouldy?! 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Over to you! (Your email won't be displayed)